CDL-A FLATBED TRUCK DRIVERS - TRI-9 FLEET!
PGT Trucking offers professional CDL-A Flatbed Truck Drivers a solid career with a foundation built by family. Join PGT as a CDL-A Flatbed Truck Driver for our Tri-9 Fleet and know that you will be respected and supported from day one. Our well-trained Fleet Managers are there to make sure that you are maximizing your earnings and getting the support you need. Earn a great living and get home to be with YOUR family when you become a part of OURS.
PGT CDL-A Flatbed Truck Drivers enjoy:
- 26-28% of line haul (based on experience)
- Average $5,500+ line haul/week
- Get home weekends!
- Three-state regional work: OH, IN, KY
- All tri-axle Conestoga trailers - no tarping!
- Permitted loads hauling overweight coils
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Company Paid Life Insurance Policy
- 401(k) 100% match up to 5% of gross pay
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Late Model International Tractors
- Roadside Safety Incentive
- Rider Program
- 24/7 Maintenance Support
CDL-A Flatbed Truck Driver requirements:
- Must have one year of driving experience
- Must be a full experienced flatbed driver who has hauled steel coils
- Must reside in IN, OH or KY
- At least 21 years of age
- Possess a valid CDL-A license
- Able to pass a DOT physical with Drug Screen
- Meet PGT's Driver Hiring Guidelines
LeadFlex Job ID: 12279
Post Date: 03/15/2023