CDL-A OTR VAN COMPANY TRUCK DRIVERS - $1,500 AVERAGE WEEKLY PAY!
PGT Trucking offers professional CDL-A OTR Van Truck Drivers a solid career with a foundation built by family. Join PGT as a CDL-A OTR Van Truck Driver for our Bekaert Fleet and know that you will be respected and supported from day one. Our well-trained Fleet Managers are there to make sure that you are maximizing your earnings and getting the support you need. Earn a great living and get home to be with YOUR family when you become a part of OURS.
PGT CDL-A Van Truck Drivers enjoy:
- Guaranteed pay - no less than $1,378/week!
- $1,500/week average
- Additional incentive pay if out on weekends!
- Home Most Weekends – Depending on Residence
- Orientation Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Company Paid Life Insurance Policy
- 401(k) 100% match up to 5% of gross pay
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Late Model International Tractors
- Roadside Safety Incentive
- Rider Program
- $5,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- 24/7 Maintenance Support
CDL-A Van Truck Driver requirements:
- At least 21 years of age
- Possess a valid CDL-A license
- 1 year of Class A experience
- Able to pass a DOT physical with Drug Screen
- Meet PGT's Driver Hiring Guidelines
LeadFlex Job ID: 15146
Post Date: 03/15/2023