CDL-A Regional Flatbed Truck Driver - Wallboard Fleet!
PGT Trucking offers professional CDL-A Regional Flatbed Truck Drivers a solid career with a foundation built by family. Join PGT as a CDL-A Regional Flatbed Truck Driver for our Wallboard Fleet and know that you will be respected and supported from day one. Our well-trained Fleet Managers are there to make sure that you are maximizing your earnings and getting the support you need. Earn a great living and get home to be with YOUR family when you become a part of OURS.
CDL-A Regional Flatbed Truck Drivers Benefits:
- Weekend Home Time
- Hauling Wallboard
- Percentage pay based on Class A experience
- 90% drop and hook
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance Policy
- 401(k) 100% match up to 5% of gross pay
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Late Model International Tractors
- Roadside Safety Incentive
- Rider Program
- $5,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- 24/7 Maintenance Support
Earn a great living and get home to be with YOUR family when you become a part of OURS.
CDL-A Regional Flatbed Truck Driver requirements:
- At least 21 years of age
- At least 1 year driving experience
- Possess a valid CDL-A license
- Able to pass a DOT physical with Drug Screen